วันศุกร์ที่ 16 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Critical Thinking mind mapping

CRITICAL THINKING MIND MAPPING.

My mapping is about critical thinking.
That is from chapter1-4.

First thing that I do. I bought a paper that is too big. I have to make it about 4 pieces of A4 Paper. I have to draw on landscape.

Second, I have my plan of mind mapping already. I draw mind mapping from the center of paper. Then I choosed the picture that a girl thinking.

Third, I have four big branches of title that are Point of view, Being Rational, Tools of critical thinking and Asking questions. That each chapter should have Bloom's Taxonomy.
First branch is Point of view. That have three of Bloom's Taxonomy such as Analysis, Application and Comprehension.
That makes people choose their own way. Question attitude and can develop themselves.

Second branches is Being Rational that learn to justify, Recognize and cognitive. There are three bloom's taxonomy such as Analysis, Synthesis,Application.

Third branch about Tools that are Find out, Be critical,Analysis. That are three bloom's taxonomy such as Categorization, comparison, Analysis.

Forth branch is Asking Question that are Recognize, Consider. Three Bloom's Taxonomy such as Analysis, Application, Knowledge.

Then I use the acrylic color for painting my background.I draw a picture at the side of the word.


Finally, I already decorate it.I have finished. :)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น